My time in England has been great and I’ll be taking back a lot of memories. With all those memories a few in particular stand out. These are the memories that standout and “paid for the trip”…
- Conversation with Emma and Ian over Stilton and port.
- Photographing an enthusiastic model at Fashion Week night at the Ashmolean. Sadly I didn’t get her name.
- The walk around Christ Church Meadows.
- The night at the Kazbar when the girl across the bar from me decided it was time to dance. Fabio, I think you have a video. Can I get a copy?
- Broadway Tower walk in the Cotswolds
- All of the interesting people I had a chance to meet and spend a little time with.
This is a wonderful place to spend a month.